Top Boho Style Fails & How To Avoid Them
What to Avoid When it Comes to Boho Style & How to Put Together Outfits
Our two top tips and pointers for layering outfits are:
1. Go easy on the color combinations, layers, length and fit of your outfit. Avoid anything that's bigger than your body frame (use a belt to a shapeless bohemian dress if you have to) or anything that extends past your feet. If you're smaller framed (petite) make sure to adjust to your body scale.
Our Boulce Duster Sweater | Olive Sueded Flares
2. When it comes to layering, you'll usually know where to stop.
Step a few feet away from the mirror and take notice of how the clothes fall from your frame.
- Does it draw attention away from your face?
- Does it "drag" your frame down, making you look smaller or stumpy?
- Does it make you look heavy or heavier than normal on some areas?
If yes, take one layer off or consider wearing something less dense-looking.
Keep it feminine and chic by mixing oversized pieces with tailored/fitted clothes. For example, if you're wearing an oversized sweater or tunic top, add a pair of straight or slim-fitted jeans to balance out the look. Our jeggings are a top pick for this look and even adding a layered lace bottom slip under the sweater is a perfect combo and outfit to pull off daily!
Our blog and stylists both online and in the store will help you achieve the perfect look for your style and body type. Our blog will be your guide to achieving a chic boho look, boho inspiration, also shop the latest bohemian clothing and accessories online.